Universal boom barrier with gas cylinder system
The boom barrier with gas cylinder system makes it possible to manage vehicle access and filter traffic. The barrier adapts to road widths from 3 to 4 m with a sliding adjustable aluminium boom length.
Structure: 80 x 80 mm aluminium tube extended by a 70 x 70 mm aluminium tube
Width: Adjusts from 3000 to 4000 mm (distance between axis of rotation and the tip of the barrier)
- Integrated gas cylinder to compensate the weight of the boom and facilitate its use
- Rotation on a stainless-steel axel
options: key padlock or triangle key padlock
Installation: on base plate with subsurface hardware supplied.
- Download the specification sheet >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 797-V2 >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 797-V1 >
- Download product photos and video >